Monday 31 August 2009

Help! Where's Mum gone?


Those women came back again today. It was good to see some more friendly faces. I don’t think they could get over how much we’ve grown. Well we all have – we’re bigger, hairier, madder and badder than we were two weeks ago! We came to the kennel door in a tide. A tide of 9 eager pups is hard to hold back, but they managed it and none of us managed to get out. I’m glad we didn’t as there were jeans to grab and shoelaces to tug on and that younger woman to climb all over. We had great fun.

I hadn’t realised that Mum had gone out as we were all busy playing and clambering over the younger woman. Mum’s not come back –it’s strange without her and there’s no topping up from Mum now. I’ve lost the red nail varnish on my back, probably from all that mucking about with the other pups. Yesterday I had a line of hair clipped across my neck so that I’ll be recognisable. I had my photo taken again too. Wow, am I famous? …..but where is our mum? Do you think I’ll see her again? From the way one of those women was speaking I think it might be yes – whoopee!

2 comments:

Titus said...

Wigeon, you're lovely! And you are growing fast.

Wigeon said...

Hi Titus, yep, I'm growing really fast (I try to look cute too!) I didn't half like pulling those shoelaces! I wonder how much bigger I'll be when they come back next Monday? No doubt somebody will put a photo of me on here.